Thursday, July 29, 2010

Great Things Coming

I haven't written in awhile because I've been busy redoing my Beadifferent Press website. Last year I put up my Woven Wire Studio website for showing exhibit and more advanced work. This year it's all about getting my tutorial and books up and running again.

The new Beadifferent Press website will be dramatically different from the original site. It's going to be top notch with a slide show of available tutorials on the homepage. There will also be featured designs/tutorials showing on the homepage.

I've been working on roughly 50 tutorials on necklaces, bracelets and earrings, each of which has a unique wire technique. I've also almost finished a 50 page technique tutorial on tubular braiding that I've been working on for over a year.........I'm very proud of this particular technique tutorial since it's got around 40 step by step photos and is very thorough.

Many of the techniques that I'll be presenting at the new Beadifferent Site are ones that I've created over the past 20 years. The real challenge in wirework for me is the creation of new techniques, something original. Getting all of it down in pdf's has been and continues to be, a massive undertaking. But, I promise, it will be well worth it. Right now I'm targeting this Fall for the launch. In the meantime, if you haven't already done so, please feel free to sign up on the Beadifferent Press website for my free wire bead tutorial. More soon..........

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Nice blog. You have shared useful information. Keep up the good work! This blog is really interesting and gives good details. copper wire manufacturers.

    ReplyDelete